Green Dream in Space magazine 2017
Spaces magazine commissioned a work to feature their new colour "Greenery". This was the first time I had blown up the small collages I was wokring on up to this scale.
PHOTOGRAPHS: JUSTIN PATRICK
PRODUCTION: TINA-MARIÉ MALHERBE
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT: MARIANNE BURKE DÉCOR ASSISTANT: ELLE SUNTHEIM
- Showcasing SA’s most exquisite botanical art, Plant 2023 comes into bloom at Kirstenbosch this April!
- Cape Flats school gets extreme makeover during lockdown Creative Feel
- Curiosity Collection asks thorny questions
- Indeed a curious balance between nature and art
- Feature in Creative Feel
- Lagos Biennial covered by HABITAT
- HABITAT FEATURE
- Street Life, Global Warming and Weather Girls
- Burger Kunswerke gee aan flaura 'n eie stem
- A Little Koekie Time